AEGA Aega ASA

Aksjetips

Administrator
Aega ASA (AEGA) sin hovedvirksomhet er investeringer i og eierskap av selskaper innenfor solenergiindustrien og alt som står i sammenheng med dette. Selskapet kan også drive handel med finansielle instrumenter, hovedsakelig aksjer, egenkapitalbevis og derivater knyttet til disse, samt virksomhet i tilknytning til dette.

Hjemmeside: www.aega.no

18.12.2017 12:28
Resignation from CFO and interim CEO

CFO and interim CEO of Aega ASA, Markus H. Enge, has submitted his resignation from his positions in Aega ASA, but will continue to support the company in the transitional period until his last working day 7 February 2018. The Board would like to thank Mr. Enge for his dedication and hard work for Aega ASA over the last two years. Further, and based on the decisions in today's extraordinary general meeting in the company, the complete Board has announced that they request to be replaced as soon as possible, preferably in the already notified extraordinary general meeting taking place on 28 December 2017.

18 December 2017
Aega ASA

Børsmelding:

18.12.2017 17:34
Regarding Key information relating to the contemplated rights issue to be carried out by AEGA ASA

The key information related to the contemplated rights issue announced on the 24 November 2017 are no longer relevant, due to the decision in todays extraordinary general assembly to cancel the proposed rights issue.

Back