DNO DNO ASA

Aksjetips

Administrator
DNO ASA (DNO) er et innovativt, kompetanseorientert oljeselskap med fokus på leting, utvikling og produksjon i internasjonale petroleumsprovinser. Selskapet har bred kompetanse og erfaring fra alle faser av oppstrømsvirksomhet, både på land og til havs.

Hjemmeside: Investors

DNOa

Oslo (TDN Direkt): Bank of America Merrill Lynch har nedgradert DNO til underperform fra neutral, melder Bloomberg News tirsdag.

DNO-aksjen falt 5,25 prosent i dag, på en generelt fallende børs og etter nedgraderingen som også ble nevnt i forrige innlegg.

Tallknuserne i Bank of America Merrill Lynch har nedgradert DNO. Ifølge TDN Finans opererer meglerhuset nå med en nøytral anbefaling, ned fra underperform.

Børsmelding:

11.12.2017 07:00
DNO Steps Up Production from Peshkabir Field in Kurdistan

Oslo, 11 December 2017 - DNO ASA, the Norwegian oil and gas operator, today
announced a tripling of production from the Peshkabir field in the Tawke license
in the Kurdistan region of Iraq to 15,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd)
following completion of the Peshkabir-3 well testing, stimulation and cleanup
program.

A total of 11 zones in a 1.2 kilometer horizontal section of Cretaceous and
Jurassic reservoir in the Peshkabir-3 well were individually tested and flowed
successfully, of which ten were oil zones and one a gas zone. The oil zones
tested an average of 5,340 bopd per zone on a 64/64" choke, with the highest
individual test rate of 7,200 bopd. A multi-zone combined production test
totaled 12,500 bopd on a 128/64" choke from five zones.

Production from the previously drilled Peshkabir-2 well, in operation since May,
together with that of the new Peshkabir-3 well are currently processed through
temporary test package facilities and trucked to DNO's adjacent Tawke field
facilities for export.

As previously announced, the Tawke license partners are proceeding with fast
track plans to commission an early production facility by yearend and complete
installation of pipeline connections early in 2018 to allow ramp up of output at
the Peshkabir field.

Preparations are underway to drill the Peshkabir-4 well which will also be
designed to test the underlying Triassic reservoir.

DNO operates and has a 75 percent interest in the Tawke license, with partner
Genel Energy plc holding the remainder. The license contains the Tawke and
Peshkabir fields whose combined year-to-date production has averaged 110,000
bopd.

DNO har mottatt 54,32 millioner dollar brutto fra De kurdiske regionale myndighetene i Irak (KRG) som betaling for oljeeksporter fra Tawke-lisensen i september 2017, opplyser selskapet i en melding tirsdag.

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – The Prime Minister of Iraq Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday stated that they have agreed with Erbil to hold technical talks as an initial step, and stated his government has no objection to hold political meetings with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) later to resolve disputes.

De kurdiske regionale myndighetene i Irak (KRG) eksporterte litt over 304.000 fat pr dag i desember, melder Iraq Oil Report ifølge TDN Direkt.

08.01.2018 11:04
DNO ASA: Financial Calendar for 2018

DNO ASA's scheduled financial reporting in 2018 is as follows:

* Full-year 2017 presentation: 8 February 2018
* Operating and financial update: 26 April 2018
* Half-year 2018 presentation: 16 August 2018
* Operating and financial update: 1 November 2018

The Company's 2017 Annual Report will be released on 15 March 2018 and the
Company's Annual General Meeting is scheduled for 31 May 2018.

DNO reserves the right to revise the above dates.

Oslo, 8 January 2018

DNO er tildelt andeler i 10 oljelisenser på norsk sokkel. Børsmelding:

16.01.2018 16:08
DNO Receives 10 Awards in Norway's APA Licensing Round

Oslo, 16 January 2018 - DNO ASA, the Norwegian oil and gas operator, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary DNO Norge AS has been awarded participation in 10 exploration licenses under Norway's Awards in Predefined Areas (APA) 2017 licensing round.

Of the 10 licenses, seven are in the North Sea, one in the Norwegian Sea and two in the Barents Sea.

Prior to today's announcement, DNO held interests in 11 licenses offshore Norway and the United Kingdom, of which eight are on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and three on the UK Continental Shelf.

The new awards under the APA 2017 licensing round include:

* PL 921: Statoil Petroleum AS (operator), Petoro AS, DNO Norge AS (30%)
* PL 922: Spirit Energy Norge AS (operator), Maersk Oil Norway AS, VNG Norge AS, DNO Norge AS (20%)
* PL 923: Statoil Petroleum AS (operator), Petoro AS, Wellesley Petroleum AS, DNO Norge AS (20%)
* PL 924: Statoil Petroleum AS (operator), DNO Norge AS (30%)
* PL 926: Faroe Petroleum Norge AS (operator), Concedo ASA, DNO Norge AS (30%)
* PL 929: ENGIE E&P Norge AS (operator), DEA Norge AS, Pandion Energy AS, DNO Norge AS (20%)
* PL 931: Wellesley Petroleum AS (operator), DNO Norge AS (40%)
* PL 943: Statoil Petroleum AS (operator), Capricorn Norge AS, DNO Norge AS (30%)
* PL 951: Aker BP ASA (operator), Eni Norge AS, Concedo ASA, DNO Norge AS (20%)
* PL 953: Wintershall Norge AS (operator), Concedo ASA, DNO Norge AS (30%)

Børsmelding:

22.01.2018 08:00
DNO Reports Payment for Tawke Deliveries

Oslo, 22 January 2018 - DNO ASA, the Norwegian oil and gas operator, today reported receipt of USD 53.71 million from the Kurdistan Regional Government as payment for October 2017 crude oil deliveries to the export market from the Tawke license. The funds will be shared by DNO and partner Genel Energy plc pro-rata to the companies' interests in the license.

The payment to DNO of three percent of gross Tawke license revenues during October 2017, as provided for under last August's receivables settlement agreement, was previously received by the Company.

DNO operates and has a 75 percent interest in the Tawke license, which contains the Tawke and Peshkabir fields. Combined production from the two fields currently averages 110,000 barrels of oil per day.

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – The US Deputy Secretary of State on Sunday urged the Federal Government of Iraq to open the Kurdistan Region’s airports and send the salaries of public employees.

During a press conference following meetings with Iraqi officials in Baghdad, John Sullivan, the US Deputy Secretary of State, said his government encouraged Iraq to reach a solid agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) over all outstanding issues.

Oljeselskapet snur tap til overskudd i fjerde kvartal, og varsler kraftig opptrapping av investeringene i Kurdistan.

Inntektene steg til 116 millioner dollar fra 42 millioner i tilsvarende kvartal året før, mens driftsresultatet økte fra minus 27 til pluss 26 millioner dollar.I samme periode ble et resultat før skatt på minus 31 millioner dollar snudd til et overskudd på 15 millioner dollar.

Regnskapsrapport
http://hugin.info/36/R/2167134/834185.pdf

Presentasjon
http://hugin.info/36/R/2167134/834184.pdf

Oljeselskapet skrur opp pengebruken på oljefeltene i de kurdiske områdene, men også i comebacket i Norge skal det brukes letemillioner.

Etter et år der inntektene steg med 72 prosent og eksportbetalingene har kommet i en jevn strøm, planlegger DNO en kraftig opptrapping av investeringene ved feltene i de kurdiske områdene i Irak.

DNO endte i dag ned 9,56 prosent på Oslo Børs:

DNO er i skrivende stund ned 7,33 prosent til 9,32 kroner tidlig torsdag ettermiddag, etter å ha rapportert kvartalsresultater som var svakere enn ventet. Samtidig har oljeprisene falt mye tilbake siden stengetid på Oslo Børs onsdag.

Analytiker Tom Erik Kristiansen i Pareto Securities mener ifølge TDN Finans DNOs resultater er bedre enn utviklingen i aksjekursen skulle tilsi.

- Markedet overreagerer i forhold til dagens rapport, men DNO faller alltid litt ekstra når markedet er litt surt, sier han til TDN Direkt.

Oljeselskapet DNO trapper opp satsingen i Kurdistan.

I løpet av 2018 varsler DNO at selskapet kommer til å bruke 250 millioner dollar, 1,929 milliarder kroner, i den selvstyrte regionen Kurdistan i det nordlige Irak. Det er der selskapet har nesten all oljeaktiviteten sin, med en produksjon i fjor på vel 106.336 fat per dag i 2017.

Børsmelding:

15.02.2018 07:00
DNO Reports Payment for Tawke Deliveries

Oslo, 15 February 2018 - DNO ASA, the Norwegian oil and gas operator, today reported receipt of USD 54.73 million from the Kurdistan Regional Government as payment for November 2017 crude oil deliveries to the export market from the Tawke license. The funds will be shared by DNO and partner Genel Energy plc pro-rata to the companies' interests in the license.

Separately, a payment of USD 4.70 million from the Kurdistan Regional Government has been received net to DNO, representing three percent of gross Tawke license revenues during November, as provided for under last August's receivables settlement agreement.

DNO operates and has a 75 percent interest in the Tawke license, which contains the Tawke and Peshkabir fields. Combined production from the two fields in November averaged 105,546 barrels of oil per day.

Back