DOF DOF ASA

Aksjetips

Administrator
DOF ASA (DOF) er en internasjonal leverandør av offshore service og subsea tjenester. Selskapet er engasjert i langsiktig industrielt preget offshorevirksomhet, gjennom å eie og drive høyt spesialiserte fartøyer.

Hjemmeside: DOF Group Investor Center

DOFa

DOF selger ankerhåndteringsfartøyet Skandi Møgster, opplyses det i en børsmelding:

21.11.2017 14:25
DOF sells the vessel Skandi Møgster

DOF has today sold and delivered Skandi Møgster (AHTS), built in 1998, to a new
owner. The sale will not have any material liquidity or accounting impact.

The sale is in line with DOF Group's strategy to divest in the oldest part of
the fleet.

28.11.2017 08:49
DOF ASA - Conditional private placement of shares successfully placed
DOF is pleased to announce that the conditional placement of Offer Shares in the Private Placement has been successfully completed, resulting in the allocation of a total of 833,333,333 Offer Shares at an offer price of NOK 0.60 per Offer Share raising gross proceeds of NOK 500 million.

Vellykket emisjon for DOF - hegnar.no

Nettoprovenyet skal benyttes til å øke eierandelen i Dof Subsea fra 51 prosent til omlag 65 prosent, samt generelle selskapsformål.

Det fremgår av børsmeldingen at styret har intensjon om å gjennomføre en reparasjonemisjon på opp til 336,7 millioner aksjer til 60 øre, noe som vil gi et bruttoproveny på 202 millioner kroner.

Emisjon sender aksje til bunns - hegnar.no

Utdrag:
Dof har gjennomført en rettet emisjon på 833.333.333 nye aksjer til en tilbudspris på 0,60 kroner per aksje. Dette utgjør en bruttoproveny på omlag 500 millioner kroner.

Aksjen faller rett til bunns, og topper taperlisten etter en nedgang på 15,19 prosent til 67 øre.

DOF ASA har avhendet nok et rundt 20 år gammelt skip. Børsmelding:

15.12.2017 10:28
DOF sells the vessel Skandi Marstein

DOF sold and delivered the 1996 built PSV "Skandi Marstein" to a new owner
yesterday.

The sale will not have any significant liquidity impact or impact on the
accounts. The vessel has been in lay up since late autumn 2017.

The sale is in line with DOF Group's strategy to divest in the oldest part of
the fleet.

Børsmelding:

02.01.2018 14:33
ROV contracts in Brazil

DOF Subsea, a subsidiary of DOF ASA has been awarded two new ROV contracts by
Petrobras in Brazil for ROVs to be installed on board Skandi Angra and Skandi
Paraty. The new contracts start in April 2018 and end in September and November
2020, respectively.

Further, Petrobras has extended two ROV contracts for the ROVs on board Skandi
Iguacu and Skandi Urca until end of 2018.

The new contracts and contract extensions give 1 630 days of ROV services for
DOF Subsea and increase the backlog by approximately NOK 200 million.

DOF har fått flere nye kontrakter, se børsmeldinger av i dag:

06.04.2018 09:55
DOF Subsea contract awards in the Atlantic region

DOF Subsea has been awarded various contracts in the Atlantic region, securing utilisation for vessels and personnel in the Subsea/IMR Projects segment:
  • A contract for several decommissioning campaigns in the North Sea securing utilisation for Skandi Neptune into Q3 2018
  • Short-term contracts for the provision of vessel and ROV services securing utilisation for Geosund and Skandi Constructor in Q2 2018, with potential for Extensions
  • A four-year global frame agreement for the provision of Survey & Positioning services on third-party vessels

06.04.2018 11:04
New contract in Brazil

Norskan Offshore and DOF Subsea Brazil have been awarded RSV contracts for the Skandi Commander and one ROV. The contracts have a duration of 150 days With start-up in April 2018. Skandi Commander is a RSV vessel (MT 6009) built in 2007 and was reflagged with Brazilian flag in 2017.

Gruppen flagget en eierandel på over 11 prosent i starten av september, og har deretter gitt beskjed til børsen om at eierandelen passerte 15, 20 og 25 prosent samme måned.

Dof har den siste tiden forhandlet med en rekke kreditorer og andre interessenter om en redningsplan, og sier at avtalen etter planen skal avgjøres i november. I starten av 2019 ville enkelte av Dofs långivere trekke seg ut av selskapet, og nektet å fornye lånene. Dette ble starten på forhandlingene som fortsatt pågår.

Restruktureringen av DOF-gruppen har tatt enda en ny vending. På onsdagens ekstraordinære generalforsamling i DOF ASA ble det gamle styret kastet og et nytt satt inn.

Back