Funcom N.V.

Aksjetips

Administrator
Funcom N.V. (FUNCOM) er en ledende utvikler av internettbaserte dataspill for flere plattformer.

Hjemmeside: www.funcom.com

Aksjene i Funcom ble i 2020 strøket fra notering, etter oppkjøp fra kinesiske internettselskapet Tencent Holdings.

Børsmelding:

11.12.2017 17:00
Conan Exiles launch date and collector's edition revealed

In today's press release, the Company has announced that the full commercial launch in Digital and Retail stores for Conan Exiles on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will happen on 8 May 2018. Additionally, a limited "Collector's Edition" version of the game was revealed, a special offering targeted towards the fans of both Conan the Barbarian and Conan Exiles.

Pre-orders for the game are now starting to be available and will continue to open up in different digital and retail stores over the coming weeks. Players that pre-order or that purchase the game during "Early Access"/"Game Preview" will receive an in-game item as a reward for their early commitment. The game will be priced at USD 39.99 on PC and USD 49.99 on Console for the standard edition, with the Collector's Edition to cost an additional USD 30.

For further information please see the Press Release in the News section of the Funcom website.

Funcom jubler etter svensk millioninvestering

To av Swedbanks fond blar opp 88 millioner kroner og en premie på 18 prosent for å kjøpe aksjer i spillselskapet. – Endelig er det noen som ser det samme potensialet som meg, sier Funcom-sjefen.

Funcom varsler mandag flere grep som skal sette fart i utviklingen av spillselskapet.

Sammen med underholdningsselskapet Cabinet Group opprettes et felles eid selskap som skal sitte på rettighetene til en rekke spillkonsepter, der det største er «Conan the Barbarian».

Back