NattoPharma ASA

Aksjetips

Administrator
NattoPharma ASA (NATTO) er et norsk nutraceutical selskap med enerett til å selge og markedsføre merkevaren MenaQ7 ®, naturlig vitamin K2. Selskapet tilbyr sine produkter som ingrediens i kosttilskudd samt i beriking av matvarer og har flere internasjonale patenter. NattoPharma har inngått en allianse med VitaK BV, verdens ledende eksperter innen forskning og vitenskapelig dokumentasjon av K vitaminer, for å underbygge de helsemessige fordelene av naturlig vitamin K2.

Hjemmeside: www.nattopharma.com

NattoPharma har besluttet å skille ut selskapets farmasivirksomhet, melder selskapet i dag. Den nye virksomhetens nye navn vil bli PharmaCo.

20.11.2017 07:00
Strategic Spin-Off

NattoPharma will launch a new entity to operate the pharma business
OSLO, NORWAY - (20 November 2017) - The Board and the Management of NattoPharma
ASA have decided to spin-off the pharma business into the new company PharmaCo.
NattoPharma ASA will continue as an operating entity, focused on its cash
-generating supplement business.

23.11.2017 08:55
KEY INFORMATION RELATING TO THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN PRIVATE PLACEMENT IN PHARMACO AS

OSLO, NORWAY - (23 November 2017) - Reference is made to the announcement from
the company on 20th November regarding a strategic spin-off of a new entity, and
a subsequent Private Placement in PharmaCo AS.

(Tabell)

Expected ratio between shares owned in NattoPharma ASA and right to participate
in the Private Placement is 10:1.

(Klikk på lenken for å lese mer).

Selskapsmelding:

28.11.2017 15:30
EXCITING NEW NATTOPHARMA PARTNERSHIPS & LAUNCH IN CHINA

New exclusive MenaQ7® product introduced to 150 invited distributors OSLO, NORWAY AND EDISON, NJ - (NOVEMBER 28, 2017) -
Nattopharma was honored to participate in a launching conference commemorating the first product introduced in China featuring MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 as MK-7.

FishBurg, a leading Chinese dietary supplement producer with a strong position in the Calcium/Vitamin D3 (VD3) segment, signed a partnership and supply agreement with NattoPharma, world leaders in Vitamin K2 as MK-7 research and development, on November 28th in Guangzhou. During this event, FishBurg officially launched its new Blue Hat-registered Calcium/VD3/MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 supplement for bone health to the Chinese market.

The event was attended by 150 distributors from across China, who will promote the new FishBurg product via pharmacies and other Chinese dietary supplement channels. During the event, FishBurg, NattoPharma, and the Norwegian council made presentations that mark the start of this important partnership and entry into the Chinese market. The event culminated with the signing of a strategic partnership and supply agreement between FishBurg and NattoPharma, and a ribbon -cutting ceremony.

- The product launch is a clear indication of the commitment from both parties, says Daniel Rosenbaum, NattoPharma CEO. - The event created excitement around MenaQ7 Vitamin K2, which has amazing market potential in China.

NattoPharma's Chinese distributor partner Prochin hosted the event. According to Jordan Yang, the commercial director of Prochin, distributors were excited to learn about MenaQ7® arrival in China.

- FishBurg is quite confident that the newly launched Calcium/VD3/MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 product will have a very impressive impact on the Chinese nutritional market, bringing the benefits of bone and cardiovascular health to all customers, said by Youwen Chen, the CEO of FishBurg.

Børsmelding:

15.06.2021, 07:56:40
Søknad om strykning

Oslo Børs har mottatt søknad fra NattoPharma ASA om strykning av selskapets aksjer fra notering på Euronext Expand

Børsmelding:

25.06.2021, 16:13:34
NattoPharma ASA - Strykning

Oslo Børs har vedtatt å stryke aksjene i NattoPharma ASA fra notering på Euronext Expand. I henhold til Regelbok II pkt. 2.11.2, har Oslo Børs den 25. juni 2021 fattet følgende vedtak: «Aksjene i NattoPharma ASA strykes fra notering på Euronext Expand fra og med 30. juni 2021. Siste noteringsdag vil være 29. juni 2021.»

Back