SACAM Salmones Camanchaca S.A.

Aksjetips

Administrator
Salmones Camanchaca S.A. (SACAM) er en vertikal og fullt integrert virksomhet innen oppdrett, produksjon, markedsføring og salg av laks. Selskapet har også virksomhet innenfor oppdrett og produksjon av torsk. Selskapet har en årlig produksjon på 60 000 tonn, hvorav 48 000 tonn er laks. Den totale produksjonskapasiteten er 75 000 tonn. Selskapet har omtrent 1 350 ansatte.

Hjemmeside: www.salmonescamanchaca.cl

Sist redigert:
Salmones Camanchaca S.A. planlegger børsnotering i Norge og Chile. Her følger utdrag fra børsmelding:

12.01.2018 08:10
Salmones Camanchaca announces its intention to launch an Initial Public Offering and listing on the Santiago Stock Exchange and the Oslo Stock Exchange.

Santiago/Oslo, 12 January 2018: Salmones Camanchaca S.A. ("Salmones Camanchaca" or the "Company") today announces its intention to launch an Initial Public Offering (the "IPO") in the Santiago Stock Exchange and conduct a listing on the Oslo Stock Exchange of Depository Receipts.

Salmones Camanchaca was one of the early entrants into the Chilean salmon farming sector back in the late 80s, and the Company has developed a fully integrated value chain, from its proprietary genetic program, using eggs from its own breeding facilities, to the delivery of a variety of salmon products to distributors, food service companies, retailers and other customers globally. The Company is headquartered in Santiago, Chile, and had 1,347 employees as of 30 September 2017. The Company expects that harvest of Atlantic salmon for 2017 will be 34,200 tons wfe, while it expects that its 33.3% owned trout JV harvested 15,000 tons wfe Trout in the same period. Revenues and EBITDA pre fair-value adjustments for the last twelve months ending September 2017, were respectively USD 190m and 63m. The US, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, and Japan represented the largest end markets for the Company's products in the same period.
During 2017, Salmones Camanchaca had 18 active harvest sites spread across region X and XI in Chile, which is expected to increase to 24 during the next years when sites previously leased out are returned to the Company. This opportunity to stock fish in the previously leased out sites provides the Company with a unique growth position under the new Chilean regulatory regime without increasing the overall Chilean production. Based on biomass already swimming, the Company expects to harvest approximately 53,800 tons wfe (including share of Trout JV) in 2018. The Company is running operations at two primary processing plants and one value added plant, all three of which are located in close proximity to harvesting sites and main transport hubs. After identifying several attractive investment opportunities across the value chain, an investment plan has been initiated which includes expansion of the RAS hatchery, investments in new sea farming sites and larger farming cages, and improvement of capacity and efficiency in two of the Company's processing plants.

Salmones Camanchaca was one of the founding members of Global Salmon Initiative in 2012, and has a strong focus on sustainability and transparency as described in its third Sustainability Report, published in mid-2017. It was the first salmon farmer globally to be awarded three Best Aquaculture Practices ("BAP") stars, and has four stars today. Currently, the Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Compañía Pesquera Camanchaca S.A., a Chilean publicly held corporation listed on the Santiago Stock Exchange. The majority shareholder in the parent company is the Fernández family, which has successfully built and developed the company over the last three decades.

Company Highlights
- Track record of low cost producer in Chile
- Premium site locations with geographic diversification and good biological performance
- Uniquely positioned for growth under the new and stricter regulations in Chile
- Strongly committed to sustainability and transparency, ranked as the 4th most transparent salmon farming company globally

Ricardo García Holtz, Chairman of the Board of Salmones Camanchaca, commented:
"This IPO is a major step forward for Salmones Camanchaca and its commitment to effectively and efficiently exploit its capabilities and growth opportunities, to continue to be a leading sustainable salmon farmer in the global markets, for the benefit of consumers, business partners, employees and shareholders."

Offering Highlights

The IPO will comprise a public offering of common shares in Chile and its corresponding Depository Receipts in Norway, and a private placement to institutional and other professional investors internationally subject to applicable exemptions from prospectus and other filing requirements. The holding company, Compañìa Pesquera Camanchaca S.A., intends to reduce its ownership in the Company through a secondary sale of shares in the contemplated IPO, but will remain a significant shareholder, owning between ~67-70% of the Company after the IPO. In addition to the secondary sale, the Company is aiming to conduct an offering of new shares of approximately USD 50-55 million in order to finance the organic growth opportunities described above.

Completion of the listing of Depositary Receipts on the Oslo Stock Exchange is subject to receiving the relevant approvals from Oslo Stock Exchange and the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority, as well as prevailing equity capital market conditions.

Medieomtale:
Salmones Camanchaca forbereder børsnotering - hegnar.no

Søramerikansk lakseprodusent planlegger børsnotering i både Norge og Chile. Lakseselskapet Salmones Camanchaca kunngjør fredag sin intensjon om å lansere et innledende offentlig tilbud og notering på Santiago-børsen (Chile) og Oslo Børs.

Børsmelding:

24.01.2018 15:57
Salmones Camanchaca S.A. - Update on the offering

Utdrag:
Santiago/Oslo, 24 January 2018. Further to the announcement regarding the publication of the prospectus and the commencement of the bookbuilding period in connection to the initial public offering and listing of depository receipts in Salmones Camanchaca S.A.'s ("Salmones Camanchaca" or the "Company", OSE ticker code "SALMON") shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange (the "Offering").

The Company has been informed that the Joint Bookrunners have received orders such that the maximum number of Offer Shares in the Offering is covered within the indicative price range.

DNB Markets, a part of DNB Bank ASA, is acting as Sole Global Coordinator and Joint Bookrunner in the Offering, Nordea Bank AB (publ.), filial i Norge and Pareto Securities AS are acting as Joint Bookrunners (together referred to as the "Joint Bookrunners").

26.01.2018 16:03
Oslo Børs - Mottatt søknad om notering - Salmones Camanchaca S.A.

Oslo Børs har mottatt søknad fra Salmones Camanchaca S.A. om notering på Oslo Børs alternativt notering på Oslo Axess.

Selskapets løpende informasjonsplikt fastsatt i Verdipapirhandelloven §§ 5-1, 5-2 og 5-3 gjelder fra søknadstidspunktet.

Selskapet gjennomfører en fleksibel opptaksprosess

Selskapsinformasjon:
Navn: Salmones Camanchaca S.A.
Ticker: SALMON
ISIN: CL0002409135

Børsmelding:

31.01.2018 11:21
Salmones Camanchaca S.A. - Update on status of bookbuilding

Utdrag:
Based on the orders received since the commencement of the bookbuilding period, it has been decided to update the indicative price range to NOK 40 - NOK 45 per Share. The book is covered throughout the updated indicative price range.

As previously announced, the bookbuilding period for the institutional offering will close on 11:00 hours (CET), 1 February 2018, while the application period for the retail offering will end the same day at 10:30 hours (CET).

Nyhetsmelding fra Oslo Børs:

Salmones Camanchaca godkjent for notering

Oslo Børs har vedtatt å ta aksjene i Salmones Camanchaca S.A. opp til notering på Oslo Børs.

Det forutsettes at selskapet før første noteringsdag oppfyller opptakskravene til Oslo Børs. Dersom kravene til Oslo Børs ikke er oppfylt tas selskapet opp til notering på Oslo Axess, forutsatt at Axessreglenes opptaksvilkår er oppfylt.

Børsdirektøren gis fullmakt til å fastsette første noteringsdag, senest 19. mars 2018.

Om Salmones Camanchaca:
Salmones Camanchaca S.A. er en vertikal og fullt integrert virksomhet innen oppdrett, produksjon, markedsføring og salg av laks. Selskapet har også virksomhet innenfor oppdrett og produksjon av torsk. Selskapet har en årlig produksjon på 60 000 tonn, hvorav 48 000 tonn er laks. Den totale produksjonskapasiteten er 75 000 tonn. Selskapet har omtrent 1 350 ansatte.

Salmones Camanchaca S.A. blir notert på Oslo Børs fra og med i morgen:

01.02.2018 17:47
Korr * Oslo Børs - Salmones Camanchaca S.A. - Nytt selskap til notering 02.02.2018

Navn: Salmones Camanchaca S.A.
Ticker: SALMON
Instrument ID: 1303837
ISIN: CL0002409135
Segment: OBNW
MIC kode: XOSL
Tick Size: OBEQ_PT_9000
Instrument Type: Share (SH)
Hjemstat: NO - NORWAY
Handelsvaluta: NOK
Børsstørrelse (EMS): 300
Pålydende: null
Antall aksjer som tas opp til notering: 66,000,000

Salmones Camanchaca S.A. er klassifisert som "30202030 - Packaged Foods & Meats" i GICS (Global Industry Classification Standard)

I samsvar med at Salmones Camanchaca S.A. blir notert på Oslo Børs fra og med i morgen, er denne tråden i kveld oppdatert med prefiks SALMON og tagg SALMON, samt flyttet til forum Konsumvarer.

Evermore Global Advisors, LLC og kontoer administrert av selskapet, har kjøpt seg opp til en eierandel på 5,35 prosent i Salmones Camanchaca S.A. Her følger flaggemeldingen:

02.02.2018 17:08
Disclosure of Acquisition of Large Shareholding -- Salmones Camanchaca

Evermore Global Advisors, LLC ("EGA"), a U.S. SEC-registered investment adviser, is investment adviser to the Evermore Global Value Fund (the "Fund"), an investment company registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940, a private fund, as well as several institutional separate accounts (the "Fund", the private fund and EGA's institutional separate accounts are collectively referred to as "EGA's Managed Accounts"). Pursuant to investment management agreements with EGA's Managed Accounts, EGA has the power to make investment decisions and vote shares on behalf of EGA's Managed Accounts.

On February 2, 2018, several of EGA's Managed Accounts acquired 3,300,000 shares of Salmones Camanchaca at an initial public offering price of NOK 42.00. On February 2, 2018, several of EGA's Managed Accounts purchased an additional 228,306 shares in the market. After these transactions, EGA's Managed Accounts held 3,528,306 shares of Salmones Camanchaca or 5.35% of Salmones Camanchaca's 66,000,000 total shares outstanding and voting rights equivalent to 5.35% of Salmones Camanchaca's 66,000,000 total votes outstanding.

Håper amerikanerne bytter ut burger og pommes frites med laks

Dagens nykommer på Oslo Børs har store vekstplaner for de kommende årene, og håper at amerikanerne i større grad velger fisk fremfor usunne matvarer.

Nord-Amerika er i dag det største markedet til Salmones Camanchaca, som fredag morgen ringte med børsbjellen i forbindelse med notering i Oslo.

Ricardo Garcia Holtz, arbeidende styreleder i det integrerte chilenske lakseselskapet, mener imidlertid at det er et stort, udekket potensial i USA både når det kommer til pris og salgsvolumer.

Salmones Camanchaca økte overskuddet - hegnar.no

Det chilenske oppdrettsselskapet Salmones Camanchaca melder om et resultat etter skatt fra videreført virksomhet på 15,7 millioner dollar i 1. kvartal 2018, mot 6,5 millioner dollar i samme periode i fjor.

Resultatet før skatt ble 20,9 millioner dollar, mot 8,7 millioner dollar i 1. kvartal 2017.

Salmones Camanchaca reduserte overskuddet

Det chilenske oppdrettsselskapet Salmones Camanchaca melder om et resultat etter skatt på 14,8 millioner dollar i 3. kvartal 2018, mot 21,0 millioner dollar i samme periode i fjor. Resultatet før skatt ble 19,3 millioner dollar, mot 26,1 millioner dollar i fjor.

Børsmelding:

05.05.2020 08:43:00:
Ex utbytte USD 0.255302 i dag

Aksjene i Salmones Camanchaca S.A. noteres ex utbytte USD 0.255302 fra og med i dag, 05.05.2020.

Back