SHLF Shelf Drilling Ltd

Aksjetips

Administrator
Shelf Drilling Ltd (SHLF) er en ledende internasjonal borekontraktør innenfor gruntvannsegmentet, med borerigger i Midtøsten, Sørøst-Asia, India, Vest-Afrika og Middelhavet. Shelf Drilling ble grunnlagt i 2012 og har gjennom sin målrettede strategi og nære samarbeid med viktige kunder etablert seg som en ledende aktør i bransjen. Selskapet er stiftet på Caymanøyene og har hovedkontor i Dubai, De forente arabiske emirater.

Hjemmeside: www.shelfdrilling.com

Sist redigert:
Notering ventet allerede i juni. Shelf Drillings heleide datterselskap Shelf Drilling Holdings har planer om å utstede en seniorobligasjon på rundt 300 millioner dollar, går det frem av en melding sendt ut mandag kveld. Utstedelsen er avhengig av markedsforhold.

21.09.2022, 08:57:32
Shelf Drilling, Ltd. Announces Application for Listing of Shelf Drilling (North Sea), Ltd. on Euronext Growth Oslo Submitted

Utdrag fra pressemeldingen:

Dubai, 21 September 2022: Reference is made to the announcements by Shelf Drilling, Ltd. ("Shelf Drilling” or the "Company") on 23 June 2022 regarding, inter alia, the agreement to acquire five jack-up rigs from Noble Corporation (the "Acquisition") and the successful allocation of new common shares in Shelf Drilling (North Sea), Ltd. ("SDNS"), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, to raise gross proceeds of USD 80 million (the "Private Placement").

The Company today announces that SDNS has submitted an application for the listing of its shares on Euronext Growth Oslo (the "Listing") to the Oslo Stock Exchange. The purpose of the Listing is to, inter alia, create a market for the shares issued in the Private Placement.

Subject to settlement of the Private Placement, completion of the Acquisition, and the necessary approval from the Oslo Stock Exchange, SDNS' first listing date is expected to be in mid-October 2022.

Back